1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The guitar thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassAgent, May 16, 2011.

1. BassAgent

BassAgent Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2003
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Official Artist: Eich Amplification
    I was searching but couldn't actually find a thread for regular guitar (probably because this is a bass board), but I think a lot of bass player also play guitar, so here is a spot for them!

I currently own (and play) these three:
    60e924a6.
    From left to right:
    -2004 Squier Standard Stratocaster. Great guitar, especially after a professional setup, but I'm looking to trade it for a good Telecaster, maybe one with P90 pickups.
    -LAG 4S400D. Costs ridiculously little money, but it's an amazing guitar. Has no pickup, so LAG could spend all their money on the wood and construction of the guitar. And that has paid off. It's equally as good as guitars twice the price.
    -2001 Epiphone Dot. I always wanted an ES335 model, and now I have one and I'm overjoyed! I like everything about this guitar. Except maybe the truss rod cover and the inlays.

2. mikerophone

mikerophone

Mar 10, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Nice! That epi looks sweet. I have a couple electra phoenix models and a seagull acoustic. It's a 12 string with only regular strings on it. The extra space between strings is a lot more comfortable for me.