Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The hair stood up on my damn neck...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Hategear, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during
    the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus to much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Give it some time and it'll come into focus.

Turn the lights off before clicking this link.

2. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Holy crap...that is SCARRY!...I am now crying.

3. Seen it before. Still good for a little jump

4. Hehe, still scares me everytime I see it. I don't know why, but I just freak out.

5. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I didn't fall for it.... but it sure gave my sister one hell of a jump!

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
  7. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    is there really something there? or am I still staring like a moron?:confused:

8. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas

moron:D

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I remember the first time my friends saw one of those....they screamed so loud then came running to my room to do it to me...but I had already seen one of those before so I wasn't into it.

10. Has anyone noticed, that if you look carefully at the cabinet to the left of the pictrure, you can see part of a scull in the wood grain... a bit right from the center, almost at the top...

11. Time for bed kiddies!! ;)

:D:D

Merls

12. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Yeah I see what you mean, heres a pic for you who didnt (sorry about quality, college pc wont let me save as a jpg, you get the idea of its location though.

13. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Fortunately the first time I saw this one was at work, our GM doesn't believe in equipping work PCs with speakers! So I didn't get the underwear soiling shock that I was supposed to!

Still a good one to pass off on those that haven't seen it before!:D

14. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I've seen it before. I was expecting it. But it still scared the crap outta me! ;)

15. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i think mine is way better :p

16. that is just plain funny...like coffee thru my nose funny..."I'd like to thank the academy" funny...it's 7:15 am...and I still find it funny..I should have known,but you sucked me in..I was looking real hard too, and about 2 seconds from clicking the exit button:D

17. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I made a hole in the ceiling with my head!!!!!!

Nice

:D :mad: :D :mad: :D

18. Move along people, nothing to see here....

PS. I still don't get it.