Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The handle of Jaco is only 4 in the necessity.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Guys, I just found an even better translator program than the AOLer.

http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

It translates one phrase back and forth between 10 different languages, and things get jumbled like a game of telephone.

Hence, "Jaco only needed 4 strings" becomes "The handle of Jaco is only 4 in the necessity." Or, "I love carrots" becomes "Esteem this carrot."

The dog, to the form the end to observe inside creates for me to this desire, of that disowned somebody that was not that the discovery is immense. (translated from I hope you guys find this as funny as I did.)

2. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Tonight when I chase the dragon, water may change to cherry wine

...becomes...

Tonight, if I to look for the red red deers of the flight, the water can move in the Kirschwein

:meh:

3. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    There is no escape from the fortress of the moles!

...becomes...

The circle of everything, of that you in agreement with take the strength of the laboratory of the lieutenant, to whom you are not fuoriuscito,!

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    This thing is nuts, what's the point? Should we all be practicing bass or something?

Is this thing of Nuesse, that one that it is the point? If we all to practitioner within the level low or something?

5. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    your skin must be so thin that your internal organs are visible through it

becomes

Its skin must something that bronzes relative who you are committed of the obvious body of her

6. Original English Text:
    My friend lost the $0.49 cat that I gave. It lived in his pants.

Translated back to English:
    My friend lost cat $0,49, that one that I gave. You lived in trousers
    on relati.

7. Original English Text:
    Holy mole ! I LIKE BASS ! BUT NOT MORE THEN CARROTS !!!

Translated back to English:
    Awkward person of Santo! ESTEEM the LOW LEVEL! BUT THEN CARROTS!

8. Doesn't that sound like Engrish? www.engrish.com

9. Can you guys say "Prog Rock Lyric machine" ? :D

That thing you can say to the types the machine of the Lyrik of the
    cliff of Prog?

10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Matt does not have a real beard at all, in fact, he is a 12 year old girl.

Chechmate does not have an applicable beard of this whole girl is really 12-Jahr-altes.

11. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    sweet!

All your bass are belong to us

becomes

Everything, this one we are calm you, who we are he he, he that we are we connect with him

:eek:

wow....it's almost poetic! :eek: :D

12. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    I did this for another forum, we were changing movie lines with that page:

[​IMG]

13. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    More when pounder of that 1/4 "Royal with cheese" one that if
    called; in Europe.

14. That's great! Now all you need is a good online dictionary to help you distinguish between words like "for" and "four". I'd recommend Websters.com

:bag:
    :D

15. That quote is missing about 2 "Mother F**ker's" In there.

16. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Just used it to generate my new sig (see below)
    or
    The place of the communication new is reassumed and consumed, (ago a step it advance of the inner one, it has controlled) :D

17. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Oops. That was a rar axcident fer me. I kan reely speel, honest.

I thought this was somewhat relevant: I put King Crimson's Elephant Talk lyrics in there, and here's what I came up with:
    It only says them ordered in the detail with the totality of the thing he and in the detail for which one, that hubbub is burble healthful, of that in the repaired detail on which the thing and kath for the fight of the discussion only in the excess in the joke for the contract relative to the services, of which that stupid one of the maintenance is in the detail, he announced that the answer behind the person of the opinion of grippa of the zone of the maintenance the cause? Speeches that in the critical detail the internal maintenance of the answer one of the fight of the maintenance of ballyhoo you, this one the maintenance is maintenance only everything? Maintenance of the operation to drain of the maintenance of clich of the operation to drain of the critic of chit in the detail in the detail, drawn towards outside, converged him? _ maintenance t only consults the direct discussion of the maintenance and this one, that maintenance of the detail of the roller only within ", critical rebuttal of the particular maintenance of est,; d" of the word of the discussion of est,; it details the fal maintenance in the maintenance, that the maintenance est, that esagerazione of est one, that exclamations of est a communication, that est this left elephant that the whole elephant of the maintenance of wastefulness of the article of prominenti for shutdowns with thing with most this before a maintenance, maintenance of the nose of the food of the part this whole hour, that one the maintenance of the boat in the detail in the detail is a small expression of diatribe of the maintenance of declamation in the boat of the maintenance, that one that is maintenance of the signal of the marcatura!

18. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    no, you haven`t seen the movie enough...

19. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    You got to say it before I did.

20. Seven strings to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

Becomes...

And in the filters of the density it handles all the conduits, the end to govern the lock.

OMG *** LOL DAT SO FKD VP!!!