1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD The Hard To Find EBMM Reflex 5 HSS - Blueburst With Maple FB - Now At Lower Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jimtoonz, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Jimtoonz

Jimtoonz Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $1500
    Strings:
    United States
    This is a 2015 build Music Man Reflex 5 string in Pacific Blue. The body is ash with a maple top and mahogany tone block. The electronics include a ceramic magnet humbucker in the bridge position and two single-coil neodymiun magnet pickups in the middle and bridge position.

The switching and controls allow for an unusually wide and diverse range of tones. The bass can be operated either in a passive mode with volume and tone controls only, or in active mode with a 4-band EQ. The push-button controls enable you to select any combination of the pickups and are very easy to use.

Condition is excellent, with no marks in the finish aside from normal surface swirling. The bass comes with a standard EBMM hard case.

As some people ask about the "reason for sale", I am using this to help finance a build from the G&L Custom Shop.

Weight is ~9.8 lbs.

Price is $1,500 USD shipped to the "lower 48". Please reply with any questions. Thanks.

As for trades- I have fairly specific interests, which would be a G&L L-2500, M-2500, or MJ-5, and I will be somewhat picky regarding colors - but if you have one of those models, give me a try.

20200912_161855.jpg 20200912_161819.jpg View attachment 3981482 20200912_162032-1.jpg 20200912_162233.jpg 20200912_162255.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. Mikey F

Mikey F

Aug 12, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Sweet

3. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I recognize this! This is a very sweet bass. They stopped making them. I don't know why?

4. MTaller

MTaller

Apr 25, 2020
    My ultimate dream bass! Would go perfectly next to my '96 EBMM Luke guitar in dark blue.

5. Jimtoonz

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Sold pending payment.

6. Jimtoonz

Aug 26, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Starting its journey to a new home today.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021