1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Hitt music group?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by toaster2k3, Sep 25, 2008.

1. toaster2k3

toaster2k3

May 21, 2007
    I logged into myspace today and found this in my band's message inbox:

Hey The Crylics

Hope all is well, This is Natalie, I'm a scout with the Hitt Music Group out of Los Angeles and i have just came across your page while searching for songs that we're considering for a film that we're getting music placed on. I would like to speak with you about possibly submitting some of your tracks to this project and to see if this is something you would want to take advantage of.

I'll leave a link to the Hitt Music Group site so you check them out when you have the time, but i really think you could use the stuff they offer.

Anyway if you could respond back with your contact info "i prefer the phone" I will get a hold of you asap to go over all of the details of this film and also i will be able to answer any of your questions that you may have at that time. I will also leave my direct office line at the bottom of this email in case you would like to get a hold of me in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for getting back to me soon,I'm looking forward to possibly working together.

Cheers,
    Natalie Thomas
    Hitt Music Group
    www. Hittmusicgroup. com
    323-230-5647

I really doubt the legitimacy of this; It sounds very vague and the message looks like a generic band-contact-template with my band's name inserted in the blanks.
    I haven't contacted "Natalie" and I'm not sure if I ever will.

What do you guys think?
    Does anybody have any experience (bad or good) with the so called "Hitt Music Group"?

2. ColdSteelRain

ColdSteelRain

Jul 27, 2008
    Dallas, TX