The human stomach..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Dec 3, 2004.

1. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Evenin' all.

I was eating and thinking both at the same time late one night (prime low-quality theory producing time) when I had an interesting admiration for the human stomach.

It occurred to me that it's one of the few, if not only, places on this entire planet where a tuna can experience the pleasure of meeting, say, a potatoe. Oh my!

So this thread is dedicated to the human stomach; the universal pinnacle of indiscrinimative meeting places.
  2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    That theory is intense.
  3. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    That's not entirely true though. Cuz what if a drunken Irishman fell into the ocean while holding a potato? You so know that's happened.
  4. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Don't be stupid..potatoes float.
  5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

'Probably one of the few places where chocolate and fine Scotch meet as well.

The stuff we throw in there and live to talk about it! Amazing.

Sometimes, it throws stuff back too.
  6. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Uh, no they don't.
  7. What's really cool about the human stomach is that you can keep puking LONG after you think you've horked everything you've eaten for the past month.

8. "Yes and what else floats?...... Churches!, Very small rocks....."
  9. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    It was irony. maybe.
  10. Pieces of lead!!!
  11. (I jumped too soon, didn't I?)

I never get to be the Arthur Knnniiigggiit. I always get stuck being Brave Sir Robin... Not even the courtesy to be Sir Benevere or even Doctor Piglet or Doctor Winston... Not that I'd mind being being holed up in a castle with eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen- and- a- half...
  12. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
  13. And when you're finished spanking all of us...
  14. That ocean would have to be real close to a punching wall.
  15. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars

Don't feel bad, I always end up being "Sir Not Appearing In This Film".....
  16. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    meh, every sentence has been in a movie at some point. it becomes difficult to always discern the reference.
  17. And after the spanking, the oral sex...

18. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    heh... today my chicken met beer and taquila... tomorow my beer will meet enchalada... beef and maybe a cheriza buritto... maybe more beer... and probebly gas station munchies food on way back with beer....

vbass... WHO STARTS A SHOW AT 3PM WTH!!!!! i hope you guy are not on before 5ish... :/
  19. Butt those that get cheeky deserve a spank just hopefully you're not dressed in black leather :D