1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD The "I Got a Helix" Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheLowDown33, Dec 15, 2019.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    Just like the title says, I ended up grabbing a Helix and have been steadily using that for a month or so, which renders most of my individual stomps redundant. All pedals have dual lock on the back. Price includes shipping CONUS and I'm not interested in any pedal trades.

Earthquaker Avalanche Run - SOLD- This is a V1. Works perfectly, no box. A few of the knobs have a bit of resistance, but some Deoxit should clear that right up.

MXR Carbon Copy Mini - SOLD - Everyone's favorite delay, now smaller, and with the bright circuit available at the push of a button. Comes with original box.

Earthquaker Devices NightWire - SOLD - V1, excellent condition, no box. Does a great harmonic trem, phaser and envelope filter too. Very unique pedal and super versatile.

Darkglass Alpha-Omicron - SOLD - Excellent condition, and my personal favorite drive pedal. Selling this one because I have the AO900 head with the circuit already in it. Comes with a Darkglass box.

Cioks DC7 - SOLD- Perfect power supply for medium-large boards. The USB power out is a huge life saver on gigs as well. Comes complete with box, all power cables and IEC power cord.

EBS Microbass III - SOLD- This is an absolute beast of a unit. If you double on upright or use two basses frequently, this is invaluable. Excellent condition and includes box.

Emerson Duke Silver - SOLD - Compressor with 3 Band EQ. Excellent condition, comes with original box.

SolidGoldFx Imperial Fuzz - $65 - Gnarly fuzz, excellent condition.

Disaster Area DMC-6 - SOLD - Brand new with the side roller.

Pedaltrain JR - $90 - No structural flaws and it works as it should.

Pedaltrain Premium Soft Case - $85 - Brand new and surprisingly padded.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Johnny Crab likes this.
  2. Jeff Elkins

Jeff Elkins Supporting Member

Congrats on the Helix!

Bump for the DC7. Best power supply I've ever used for multiple pedals. The low profile is a beautiful thing.

GLWTS!