Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The "I NEED MONEY" Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by adamaarts, Dec 4, 2003.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    I recently ran into some money issues and need some money. Please be kind and make generous offers. I would prefer a local sale, for most of these items, since i do not have a lot of time to do shipping and all that, but ill do what i can to make a sale.

Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 String Neck Through
    -Honeyburst finish, quilted top, neck thru design, EMG pups, active preamp, very very very nice bass. id like to get $400 please

Arbor 6 String Acoustic/Electric Guitar
    -Flamed Finish, cherry Red color, 3 Band EQ with variable mid freq., few dings and what not, but very nice guitar. i have no idea what these go for so make me an offer

Carvin R1000 Bass Amp Head
    -Great head, been used for about a year now. i took care of it, no major problems, runs great, comes with manual, duratuff case, id like to get $410 for this piece

Carvin RL115 Bass Cabinet
    -1x15" Bass Cabinet, very nice, has been put to good use, a few gigs, and few practices, and has never failed. pretty good condition, some cat scratches and whatnot, id like to get $175 please

Marshall JCM 900 1960 Guitar Cabinet
    -4x12" Cabinet, been used pretty hard, but still no problems with it exceot cosmetics. comes with an extra speaker that came with it, same as the ones already installed, celestions i believe. this cab is my singer's, hes asking for $375

Sunlite Drumset
    -Metallic Blue Finish, 5 piece set with hi hats and a crash with all hardware, sticks, stands, and throne. Very nice drum set, its been hit pretty hard, but you can change the heads. im thinking somewhere around $200 for the complete set.

Monster Bass Cable
    -Guarenteed for life! Bought it used, works perfectly, $35 shipped

Ibanez Phat Head Distortion/OD
    -Great distortion/OD pedal, barely used, bought it off ebay i think. im thinking about $40 for this

Morley ABY Box
    -Bought it new, adn have drilled a hole in the back to screw into a pedal board. Other than that its brand new. ill let it go for $30, with a new battery in it

Dual Guitar Stand
    -Holds two guitars one in front of the other, one piece and very transportable. $15

Thats it for now. Please be kind and only make serious offers, i do not need/want any trades unless they are plus cash. all the items will make a great christmas gift. thanks

2. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Is the Marshall a strait or slanted cab? And when you say used hard what do you mean? Pics? How old is it also? Also do you have pics of the drum kit?
    peace
    -Ben

3. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    i meant that it has been used for a good few years, and its pretty dirty, and some scratches and scuffs around the vinyl, and one small hole in the clothe grill. it is the angled cab. nothing affects the tone though, which by the way is amazing.

also i do have pics of everything, just too large to post here. email me at stinky634@aol.com for pics, or call (909) 907-9269 if you have questions

4. ...in the Monster cable (how long is it?) and the dual guitar stand (Please send pics). Thanks!

5. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
  6. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    do you have pics of the drumset?

7. length of the monster cable?

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Pics of the ABY's mutilation :p Prices include shipping?

9. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    ok ill clearly say this, you have to send me an email first, then ill reply with the attachment. talkbass doesnt allow me to send pics through their email process, once again email stinky634@aol.com , and ill gladly reply with a pic.

the monster cable is 21' i believe. and prices are not including shipping un;less otherwise noted, but can be negotiated later.

10. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA