1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The I want a Pickle Pie B sell-abration: MXR El Grande, EHX Stereo Electric Mistress

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Smurf-o-Deth, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Like the title says, I want a Pickle Pie B. I'm in a cycle of controlled financial reigns (self-imposed), so I must sell to buy. These two pedals have seen minimal use, because I've been busy with a move and a divorce, so I've just been woodshedding when I can at home. These pedals haven't even left the house yet (bought 'em post-move). Velcro on bottom of both, but I can send the rubber feet if you want 'em. Other than that, they are out-of-box new, with less than a dozen stomps between them (I've used the El Grande more than that, but had it in a loop of my LS-2). Prices include shipping in the ConUS, with boxes/manuals included. International buyer? No sweat, you'll just be out actual shipping minus $7. Paypal's kung-fu is strongest, but I can handle a USPS money order if you insist.

SOOOOOOOOOLDUH!MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz. I like it, but it isn't "the one," so off it goes as I continue my search. $80.

SOLDZORZ! EHX Stereo Electric Mistress. Again, I like it, but I just don't think I'll ever use flanging or chorus personally--still, I had to try it. $100.

I can take pictures if necessary, but I'd prefer not to, because I'm lazy. Also, unless your trade includes all of the following words: Wren, Cuff, Pickle, Pie, and B, I'm not interested.

2. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    I'm gonna get off my ass and add pictures soon.

3. Electric Mistress...

Will pm soon.

Jay

4. On the way shortly.

Jay

5. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    SEM sold, PMs replied, El Grande generating interest, sentence fragments abounding.

6. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    El Grande is El Gonde.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.