1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD The Incredible Phil Jones Double Four Save Big!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SirMjac28, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Price:
    $210

"The DOUBLE FOUR is a single channel bass amplifier that has an auxiliary input for ipad/ipod, mp3 or drum machine. It features 3 band EQ that is perfectly tailored for bass guitar, headphone out jack and a line out for recording. It is ideal for all kinds of basses and can handle the open B string on a 5 string bass with ease.

The cabinet may be as small as a shoe box but it is built to the same standards of all PJB cabinets, heavily braced internally and damped with acoustic damping materials to prevent cabinet coloration that can kill the true sound of your instrument. What you hear from the DOUBLE FOUR is the closest you can get to how your instrument actually sounds.

The DOUBLE FOUR may just be a practice amp but it does not mean that it has to sound like a practice amp. The sound is huge for its size and you may find it hard to believe that all the sound from your bass is just coming out of such a tiny jewel box."

These are such great little amps I love this little booger it's just not getting much use these days since I got my AD200B. I love the fact that it can run on a laptop battery and it can also be paired with one of Phil Jones' powered cabs. The amp is in great shape it has a few small scuff marks that may even come out? it's covered in a textured finish and works flawlessly. I love the way it sounds with my acoustic bass and it really shines with active basses as well. I will let this amp go for $210 shipped with tracking to the Continental U.S and if you're in Canada shoot me a PM so we can work something out. This is less than half price of a brand new unit. I ship fast and I stand behind everything I sell.

76308911-7235-48E0-927C-1CB6B4AFBD39.

EDIT: I forgot to add it does include a power supply.

Pictures
    IMG_20160106_105547[1]. IMG_20160106_105620[1]. IMG_20160106_105554[1]. IMG_20160106_105637[1].

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    And she's gone.

3. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Wow, great price - glwts!

SirMjac28 likes this.