Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The (International) Noise Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frankencow150, May 22, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I love them.I dont see why everyone compares them to Refused because they sound TOTALLY different.I really like the cd A New Morning,Changing Weather."Bigger cages,longer chains" is really cool because its the first time ive ever heard funk and groove in a punk song.In a way they remind me of The Beatles.Also sound like Strokes or White Stripes.Much better IMO.Just the title of "capitalism stole my virginity" made me crack up.Everyone should definetly check em out.

2. I bought one of their Swedish import albums, one of their first. They sure don't sound like Refused, that's for sure, but I'm not a big fan of the whole neo-mod/punk outfit thingie. But everyone else seems to love them. I'm kinda hoping that their ultra-leftist politics don't get lost in the whole "nostalgia-party time" flavor of their tunes, still, we'll see.

Congrats on the purchase, you could also check out the Hives, they sound a lot like them.

3. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    Im sorry, but T(I)NC sounds pretty bad to me. They have that bad emo crap sound to it, I can listen to a little bit of that stuff, but not for long or I just pass out.:(

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Agreed!
    And the reason they are compared to Refused is probably because members of T(I)NC are former members of Refused.

5. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    one of the most interesting band out there. they can easily mix different influences and sound pretty good. MC5, stooges, '60 beat. and they rule live!! i highly suggest you to go to a TINC show. they are GREAT.

6. hujo

hujo

Apr 18, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm still bummed at Dennis for not returning my videogames.

7. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I wish I knew someone in a band...besides my brother.:(

Originally posted by SoComSurfing...
    Agreed!And the reason they are compared to Refused is probably because members of T(I)NC are former members of Refused.

Well only Dennis is now in T(I)NC but i dont understand why everyone compares them if they sound so different.