Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The kid who spun... i mean tossed... the coin.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    What the heck is wrong with him? The coin didnt even flip.... it was like a damned flying saucer.

I'm sure his dad was proud...

Me and my dad spent half the game complaining about how much of a sissy that kid was for not even being able to flip a freaking coin.

:p

2. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Probably cost the Eagles the game. :smug:

3. Hahaha... I tuned into the Sportsnet plays of the week tonight just to see if they'd have that kid as part of the highlight package (they didn't).

As one of the guys I was watching the game with said, "That kid is gonna have a tough day in school tomorrow".

4. :rollno:

Too many video games; not enough life experience. Shame.

5. Our local sports guy up here actually made a comment about the kid on the Sunday Night Newshour. He said something to the effect of, "Bush says 'No kid left behind,' but he's definitely in the rear of the pack."

6. I honestly thought they were going to call for a re-toss

7. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Didnt britney spears or some hot chick idol flip it a couple years ago, but it didnt flip.... so they did it again?

8. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Me too! Everyone just kinda stared at it after it landed, like they were waiting for it to finally flip or something. :)