The Kirby salesman just stopped by....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    ...and was she thed finest sexiest thing I've seen in a long time!!!! Tight fitting slacks, well rounded hips, shirt was to short and kept riding up exposing her lil dangly diamond belly ring, and oh yeah the tribal tattoo on the small of her back!!!

Otherwise she left it here since the wife wasn't would be a joint are these things expensive! Think of all the bass gear I could get. Actually though does anyone have one of these? Know anything about Kirby? It seems to be a nice product.
  2. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Wowzers! I would think that might backfire on female clients. My folks had an old one, it was really powerful and would not die. I'm on like my 3rd Dirt Devil vac, but I think I'd have to buy 7 more of those to equal the price of a Kirby.
  3. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    It's a vacuum! How can you justify spending fifteen hundred dollars on a vacuum???

My vacuum cost me fifty dollars and has served me faithfully for over three years now.
  4. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    My parents have had a Kirby vacuum since I was, like, 5 (I'm 24 now).

It's always, always, always worked. Never had anything go wrong with it.
  5. which came first, the kirby or The Kirby?
  6. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    I'd agree, but I have one of those in house systems. I've heard that the portable vacuum cleaners have a fan with sharp blades, so if one were to use it for anything but vacuum cleaning, they'd end up in the emergency room. No such problems here :bassist:
  7. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Bah, when I'm a bachelor I won't even own a vacuum. I mean sheesh, it's just the friggin ground! ;)
  8. I have a shopvac I use to clean my pets cage with. I'm not touching that naa-stay stuff.
  9. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I have one, and while it is expensive, it's always worked extremely well. It's built like a tank, and has a lifetime warranty. Can't go wrong.
  10. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I am 40 and my parents have had one since I was about 5. You could apply the same logic to Kirbys as to expensive bass equipment.
  11. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

:D (vac & sales lady)

My Mom has had an electrolux for about 25 years now that replaced the one her mother gave her after she got married 38 years ago (my Grandma upgraded to a new one and gave my Mom her old one).

I've got a shark portable and a bagless upright thing.... think Mom pays more for a pack of bags then I did for my vac :meh:
  12. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI

Ahhh...I wish. Sorry fellas. It's gonna be interesting though when she comes back today to get the thing while my wife is here! :D
  13. Can anyone say, girl on girl action? :D :smug:

14. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i like minea lot...i am a sailor, though, so that kinda makes me a full time swabby, and the kirby is like a turbo swab :D
  15. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i made sure that when i got my warwick streamer that it matched...hee hee...did ya notice??
  16. I was wondering what a Kurby salesman was doing going to peoples houses. Game Boy Advanced maybe :eyebrow:

Guess I don't do enough cleaning :meh:
  17. I was hoping you'd say "Kirby salesman came and dumped a bag of dust and crap on the carpet- then said 'If this vacuum cleaner can't pick up this mess I'll eat it!" and then say, "Electricity's been out for the past 2 days"

18. LMAO!!! that was one of the funniest things I've heard in the past 30 seconds!!!!