1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The LGBT Bass Players Club!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Evil Undead, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I had my second pfizer dose in late March. We have plenty of available slots fo getting vaccines in my state because so few people are getting them. :bored:

GregC and Sascha Erni like this.
  2. equill

equill

Nov 25, 2010
    Madrid
    I'm in the Madrid region (just out of the city) and not on the public health system because my residence permit requires full private coverage. I'm... keeping an eye on developments, and adapting as best I can to being long-term mostly-housebound.

3. SamanthaCay

SamanthaCay Like bass guitar OMG!

Nov 16, 2008
    Denver, CO.
    So after almost a year of unemployment/ trying different things I think I found my new home.
    Working as a QC/tester for WM devices. If you're not familiar, they do mostly modular synth stuff and pedals. Today will be day three and I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to be excited about work again. I believe everyone here is a musician and more or less on the same wave length so it's all great folks to be around.
    Really nice professional equipment and environment.

So yeah just thought I'd drop that bit of good news, it may be slow but it seems things are getting better, and I'm freaking happy for it :)

4. equill

equill

Nov 25, 2010
    Madrid
    That sounds like the best time!
    I'm so happy you've found something that works for you. I hope it just keeps getting better.

kesslari and SamanthaCay like this.
  5. @SamanthaCay Congratulations on the new job. I'm happy to hear this.

@TRNSGRL and @weird_hermiston The two of you are now official club members here:
    TRNSGRL #140
    weird_hermiston #141

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021