Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Lounge-Starting Over?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Anyone else notice that all the posts in the lounge have been deleted and it's been split into two forums-one specifically for politics?

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah, I noticed that too...weird.

brad cook

3. Did you notice how your supporting membership ran out?

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Who?

brad cook

5. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

All of you!!

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

:p ouch!

7. {OE}

{OE}

Sep 23, 2004
    Connecticut, U.S.
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Inna few weeks I'll be sending in my dues to be a supporting member and the last thing I want to deal wth when I visit TB is a bunch of RL BS :rolleyes: Overall, I feel a persons religion, political affiliation and sexual preference have no place in a forum like this. I do think its cool for the site to offer a place for OT, but just as glad it is avoidable. :cool:

8. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Yeah, there was a discussion in the suggestion forum about it, and Paul took it under consideration.

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's patently false.

I never had a supporting membership so it couldn't possibly have run out.
    :spit:

brad cook

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yeah, actually a bunch of S.M. were ended at the same time-me, Gia, bryan bailey, etc.-mine should kick back in tonight as I signed up again on Thursday. But when you try to enter the Lounge without signing into your account in the past, it just said you couldn't enter it. Now it just shows the empty forums.

11. Hey, now I might start checking out the lounge again. I don't care for politics...