Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Machine's Got Me!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Jun 11, 2003.

1. It found out where I was hiding and tracked me down. It was a vicious battle, I fought it with every ounce of my strength. Fortunately my comrades, the UltraFriends, arrived and helped me defeat it.

Unfortunately, it made off with some of my DNA...so if you see anyone who LOOKS like me, TALKS like, or even ACTS like me, BEWARES! It might be one of the Machine's killer clone robots!!!

2. Yea same thing happened to me the other day. I thought that the anti-machine armor I bought for $1k would keep em off my trail, but it ends up it was just a Kevlar vest with cool green lines drawn on it. Well the machines found me and almost put there spawn in my belly button but Neo came and kick its ass. Thank god for Neo.

3. Where would we be without The One?:)

jtbp

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    It kicks ass. I don't have to breathe and stuff.

6. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I read this like 3 times and I still don't know what you're talking about

7. So do you have a mechanical...thing down there. You know, WAY down there....
    YOU PERVERT! I DON'T MEAN THAT!! I MEANT YOUR BIG TOE. GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!

8. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    dang... i thought you were talking about THE machine... ya know, THE MAN's Machine.... dang... i was ready to do some ragin' against the machine...

oh well, we can rage against those machines too.

9. These are THE MAN'S machines, built to put little robotic crawly thingies in our belly buttons that will make us into the perfect citizen. We will all wear the same clothes, eat the same food, we will all work for no pay, the man will give us houses but we have to work for 15 hours a day building his ultimate space-fighter plane that will lead us to victory over the rebel scum trying to free us from this tyrany. Down with Freedom, up with no-pay labor!!

10. you survived the fire swamp, you must be very brave. but no one withstands...

THE MACHINE

11. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    So where does MTV fit in this plan, pre or after the robotic crawly thingie?