1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Mammoth bassist club

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Clank Plank, May 4, 2021 at 2:32 PM.

1. Clank Plank

Clank Plank

Dec 26, 2020
    England
    People who like reading poetry, flower arranging, basket weaving, choral welsh choir singing, tend to play the guitar, or sometimes the triangle.

The bass attracts serious dudes - and dudettes - who eat raw steak and use chunks of railway track as toothpicks.

That being the case, many of us are rather more husky than is the norm.

Until now we've been marginalised by society, condemned to a life of lonely bass playing upon the Cursed Earth, bringing the true word of the bass Gods to the heathen. But no more.

Now we have our own club!

If you're over 6'0" (183cm) tall and over 225lbs (102kg) then you are a man (or woman) mountain, worthy of admiration, respect, and worship, and as such you qualify for membership of this exclusive club.

So if you play bass and meet the criteria, post your stats and join the brother(or sister)hood. You membership number will be the number of your post within the thread.

I'm 6'5" and about 280 - a long scale Precision looks like a toy in my hands, and such I'm sufficiently worthy of being Member number 1.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021