Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Mighty Ric

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LAW, Oct 28, 2005.

1. LAW

LAW

Jun 23, 2005
    I'm looking into purchasing a new 4003, not sure what color yet. I love the way they look and I love the tone they have, but I'm not sure if I would like the way they feel when I strap one on and play it. The closest I've gotten to playing one was last weekend when I drove for an hour to get to my "local" Sam Ash. Dude told me there was one at the store the weekend before but it had been sold. Obviously that is not close at all. You can see my problem. My question is about the return policy for these. Are there any places that I could order one and if it's not for me get my money back? Either that or find someplace where they will have one on the wall (In New Jersey or surrounding area). Or are they all custom ordered? Please help me spend $1200. HA.

"Bury me with all my stuff...because you know that it is mine...."
    -Master Shake

2. fcoda

fcoda

Jan 23, 2002
    Nanuet,NY
    Rudys Music in NYC stocks a few and the Guitar and Bass Center of NJ ( Edison ) may have stock. You can call first

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Call New Jersey Guitar and Bass Center in Edison. They're a huge Ric dealer.

(732) 225-4444

4. VJP

VJP Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2001
    NJ