1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Moog Club - Time to get your synth on!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mosfed, May 28, 2014.

1. adi77

adi77 Inactive

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    hi bro, i haven' used the moog trem but some cool tremolos i have tried (besides my empress) are the roger mayer voodoo vibe, the strymon flint and the cusack trem.. one i have never used but heard really great things about is the lightfoot labs goatkeeper..

Mosfed likes this.
  2. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    I am strongly considering replacing my Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter with a Mini Trem.

If I do that I will have room on my board to throw in a Mini Delay too!! So much GAS and not enough money!

adi77 likes this.
  3. Thank You for the add Mosfed !

4. Jealous...

5. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Trem would be a new addition to my board. And maybe a welcome one? Especially if it can nail some phase tones as well...

adi77 likes this.
  6. adi77

adi77 Inactive

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    that would b the roger mayer.. expensive... but super lush sounding.. if you don'y hv a reverb try the flint also..
    i have never used the moog trem so if you get to try one , lemme know what you think

7. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    I gotta say I am tempted bruv

8. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    Phase tones? OOOHhh! I need to hear that!

9. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    The description is Trem pedal with chorus and phase..... so.......

yes it's very tempting...

10. adi77

adi77 Inactive

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    i know.. but another huge pedal man.. like seriously big...there's a company in belgium or something that makes a great small version.. i'll try to send a link

11. David Vector

David Vector Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    I had the Fooger phaser at one point (NICE phaser, great on certain synth sounds). Also had a couple of Little Phattys. By the time I bought the second one, u-he DIVA had come along and I felt like it could do 90% of what I was doing with the Phatty about as well as the Phatty could, while being polyphonic and considerably more flexible. u-he DIVA and NI Monark are pretty much the current pinnacle of software that circuit-models Moogs (as well as a handful of other classics, in the case of DIVA). At least until a year or two from now when the next thing comes out to raise the bar again, hehe.

The Sub37 does look interesting, though. Not this year, as there are higher priorities equipment-wise, but will have to try one eventually.

12. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Nice one bruv. I went through a pretty long uni-vibe periods few years back on guitar and couldn't get enough of the effect. Oddly I never tried one on bass and now I don't own any anymore. I have a guitarist buddy who bought one of the ones from the Hendrix collection so I could probably borrow that one for a bit.

Honestly right now you got a trem hair up my ...... And I found a clone for the Mutron phaser II that I would love to have built.

That blog is brilliant. Generally pretty trust worthy??

adi77 likes this.
  13. adi77

adi77 Inactive

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    hi mosfed, i don't know about that website, but my friend /guitarist (blackstratblues) uses that pedal (coz the voodoo vibe was too big for the pedalboard and its the only one he would replace it with) sounds quite amazing

14. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9btkeN05-8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9btkeN05-8
    Not a big clubber but I LOVE moog gear!
    so HI! and stuff!
    List and stuff
    Slimphatty
    MF-101
    MF-102
    MF103
    MF-104M
    MF-107 [have 2 actually]
    CP-251
    MP-201
    MF Trem
    Ep-2 that is… somewhere…

here is I think my most Moogy board setup [this was a year or two ago..]
    file.jpg

Just got the term yesterday and I wuv the thing… and here is a crappy demo:smug:

so yeah.. and stuff…

15. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    What a cream dream of a board!!!

16. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    Holy shnikies!

17. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals

Whether you are a clubber or not you get a number for having so far the sickest collection of Moog stuff. Honorary tsar.

Mosfed #1
    M Sterling #2
    Bassmusic17 #3
    RedMoses #4
    adi77 #5
    karstetterpj #6
    Nno Mar #7
    RickenBoogie #8
    Sprag #9
    MPU #10
    Carver #11
    Carsbybigd #12
    Bassofthe #13
    JustSomeDude #14
    bluesdogblues #15
    LuckyDog #16
    SG-Jazz #17
    Leo Smith #18
    LakeEffect #19
    Invisible Man #20
    MudFuzz #21

Mudfuzz and adi77 like this.
  18. adi77

adi77 Inactive

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    gasius maximus

Mosfed likes this.
  19. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Hey boys

So my Moog MF-Delay should finally be here early next week if there are no more delays (no pun intended). I will make sure to post a review once I get it but I have not been this excited about getting a new effect in quite some time.

Anyone have one yet?

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021