1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The most expensive real estate on Earth

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassrique, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    Is there an HOA?

2. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    It's not very 'safe' looking imo, wow, money certainly is no object to the purchaser!

3. Cosmo420

Cosmo420

Sep 10, 2010
    Roanoke, VA
    The close up pictures look a little better, but honestly, for that money, I'd expect something much nicer looking.

But, I guess when you have that kind of money, you don't care what anyone else thinks.

4. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    the man must have no dick. no dick at all.

5. Hoover

Hoover Inactive

Nov 2, 2007
    New York City
    A former coworker now works for a residential audio-video integrator in London, and they were offered the opportunity to bid on the A/V contract for that...I hesitate to call it a "house"...for that guy's new residence in Mumbai. They did a bit of research, and in speaking to some other tradespeople who had worked on the construction of that monstrosity discovered that apparently Mr. No Dick called them on the phone after they sent him some Past Due Invoices and threatened to kill their children.

My friend's company decided to decline the offer to bid.

6. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I was speaking purely from the sheer height of that erection, but wow...that news....

7. There's no way I could comment on this monstrosity without descending into politics and social justice, and getting warned about it. So I'll leave it at that.

8. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    When you are rich and have poor taste, you have access to more ways of displaying poor taste.

9. The Direct TV Russian billionaire commercial comes to mind:

[​IMG]

Best commercial since Volkswagen's "Pimp My Ride" campaign.

drop-it-like-its-hot-20060227054320212.jpg

It would have been more awesome had Direct TV used the same guy.

10. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    The guy is a gangster, there's a lot of it about in big money and property ; )

11. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    If I were going to buy a bazillion dollar property, it sure as heck wouldn't be in the middle of the second most populated cities!

12. Russians, Germans, all the same aye? :p

13. Forgive me for my immaturity but.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Erection!!!

14. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    hahaha, we're on the same page my man.

15. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    Meh, you can keep it. I'll take the 100mil (approximate value) playboy mansion instead......even without the usual eyecandy. That place is just amazing.

16. Notwithstanding WWII, yes. ["Fatherland"/"Motherland" = a match made in heaven] :bag: