1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

~ The New Gallien-Krueger MB110 ~

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Joe Louvar, Aug 5, 2012.

1. squarewave likes this.
  2. 4StringsEnough

4StringsEnough

Mar 9, 2008
    That looks fantastic! Put me down for one!

3. Arnie

Arnie

May 14, 2005
    Kingston, NY
    Im glad you started this thread, I just saw the 210, 212 and 115 (which was $449.00) at a local music store (for the 115). I didn't play one but the staff highly rated these.

I think I may go back and get the 210 or 212, by the way THEY ARE STUPID LITE.. oh my gosh unbelievable. You could carry the amp in one hand and your bass in another with no effort at all. 41 pounds for the 2-12 and 38 for the 1-15...

4. +1. Yep, I want one too.:hyper::bassist::hyper:

5. I have two of the old MB115s and I love them - they’re super lightweight (35lbs), compact and sounds great - and very affordable.

I have bad GAS for that new little MB110 combo. :hyper:

6. rag, if you see/read this thread -what I’d really like to know is if the MB110 has an internal limiter? (I always have the limiters engaged (on) on my MB115 combo's). Thanks

7. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Just FYI the link above says 21LBS not 27.

I have been wanting a small combo for home practice. This looks perfect.

8. +1. Way cool - thanks, I corrected it. Yeah, I want this new tiny little MB110 combo home practice amp badly - I’d send Bob cash and pay for 1-day delivery for one right now.

9. Those are really good looking. I think I'd like a metal grille better (pic looks like cloth), but still quite nice. The 410 is only 51lbs...nice tight dimensions. That'd probably fully get the job done for a lot of people.

10. michael96412

michael96412

Aug 5, 2012
    I would recommend Backline 112. Has good options, easy to set up and a great sound.

11. Ok thanks, but this thread is about MB110 GAS. :D

Did you check it out? It’s a tiny little 100 watt, 21lbs, 110 cab combo - perfect for bedroom practicing, living room jams, warming up in dressing rooms, and it will work perfect with my little portable DURACELL POWERPACK 600 so it’s also perfect for tailgate parties, the beach, parks, camping, vacations and etc.

12. The last I read was the new little GK MB110 combo may be available sometime late this month. :bassist: I feel like a little kid counting the days, lol. :hyper:

13. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I played through one at Winter NAMM and I really liked it. The idea of having it as a full-featured little practice amp, and then taking it to the gig and hook it up to a powered 4x10 seems strangely compelling to me... :cool:

Great little combo, for sure! :bassist:

14. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    These look really great.

15. Wow, I didn’t even think of that and that would be way cool awesome - but, I don’t think the new MB110 has the “Chain Output” jack - does it?

Either way - I still want the new MB110. :bassist:

Thanks

16. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    It does have the chain out. :cool: