The "Not" deal of the day!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Stinsok, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
  2. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    I'm with you. That's unreal.

3. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Heheh. That's totally me. :D

I lost hope of selling it in the time I needed to on here so I posted it for a reasonable price on ebay. Two minutes later I got a message here and sold it....but couldn't figure out how to cancel my ebay thing. So I just raised the price to where no one would buy it.

4. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    Ah, good tactic!

5. behndy

behndy Inactive

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    lulz. that's a ridiculously cute way to deal with that.

......... what happens if someone DOES bid? you should bump it up to like $5,000, so if you have to buy it to sell it somebody you'll come out ahead.

6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Haha...I told my wife that's the price that would be worth me driving to NOLA to pick one up to ship off to someone. I'm so freaking stoked someone actually found it...and I had probably only had it edited for like an hour before this thread popped up.

7. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Funny stuff, but closing the auction isn't hard as long as nobody has bid on it yet! Not sure if it will save you any money at this point though...

8. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    It only costs me if it sells...so it's all good. I just never saw the option to end it. It's still blowing my mind I got caught. :p

9. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    OK...really...there's only 20 min left. Why are none of you bidding on this?

10. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    Because Tech-with-a-hard-ch 21 refuses to manufacture a Roland Jazz Chorus Character Series pedal. That is why I am not bidding on this pedal.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021