1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MrNylon, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Here’s four of my six... Acoustic, Jazz and Precision, plus fretless Jazz. Love these instruments!
    01525AE8-A211-4812-8EC3-4F1B380AB814. 418E6FF1-180D-4CBE-99E0-44F8541D4B28. 46C54A1F-3DFC-4A37-A877-D6FFBB3BA69C.

NikkiVibes likes this.
  2. MrNylon

MrNylon "ROAD REX" Supporting Member

I found the frets on my Player Jazz to be very well dressed out of the box. No trimming required. The pups are great also.

3. Tad

Tad Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Boise, Idaho
    My Buttercream Jazz.

D74B40D9-83A2-4ED5-9D41-0B8D03A7A559.

Shaggai, LoTone, scottm and 5 others like this.
  4. MrNylon

Hey Tad, You're #7, in The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club! Welcome Aboard! [​IMG]

Now that's a GREAT looking Fender Player Jazz!!! [​IMG] I've seen that Jazz somewhere before,...... [​IMG]

Tad likes this.
  5. Fenders_smallest.

A bass so nice, I bought it twice.

6. MrNylon

Hey DoctorZee, You're #8, in The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club! Welcome Aboard! [​IMG]

Nice combination of the two.

DoctorZee likes this.
  7. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    Count me in... I LOVE my player jazz!
    Can I get a numbed? Or Do i have to upload a pic aswell?

gsgbass likes this.
  8. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    4CDD84A7-20C0-4FB1-BEC8-3B2D41AF1668.

My beloved "Tuxedo Bass"

Really happy with my bass, looks feels sounds as good as any other jazz bass currently on the market, and was perfect set up right out of the box so im very impressed, especialy for the price!

Number please!

Tad and gsgbass like this.
  9. MrNylon

Hey RunbleMan3, You're #9, in The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club! Welcome Aboard! [​IMG]

Nice looking Jazz. Sorry I missed your posts. The Maple fretboard is fine!

RumbleMan3 likes this.
  10. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    Thanks! :smug: Nice to see the players gettin some love I can say nothing but a solid product IME.

gsgbass likes this.
  11. MrNylon

Other than a couple of cosmetic differences, I like it as compared too Am. Std.'s I've had in the past. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  12. MrNylon

The Hartke HA2500 / 112b.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  13. LoTone

LoTone Clean as an Entwistle... Gold Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Quebec, Canada
    I tried a Fender Player P last night. I was very impressed. Here is a link from my first impressions from another thread.
    NBD: Fender Player Precision

MrNylon and RumbleMan3 like this.
  14. Levitamin

Levitamin

Jan 17, 2009
    Sage Green Jaguar with Hipshot Lollipop tuners and EMG Geezer Butler pickups. I would like to get a dark gray or black matte pickguard.

IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG

And the amp:

IMG_0886.JPG

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    gsgbass, OllyW, NikkiVibes and 2 others like this.
  15. NikkiVibes

NikkiVibes

Jul 6, 2019
    Tokyo
    The Jaguar looks great, especially that color! Cool to see some more pj Representation :thumbsup:.

MrNylon and Levitamin like this.
  16. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    Player P and roadworn 50s p are IMO two of fenders best p basses in their current lineup!

MrNylon likes this.
  17. MrNylon

Hey Levitamin, You're #10, in The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club! Welcome Aboard! [​IMG]

Good looking Jaguar, and Bassman head!

Levitamin likes this.
  18. Hi there, I found this thread by accident so I've signed up to show you a picture of my new Sage Green Player Series Jaguar Bass.
    I've played about 5 gigs with it now and it sounds great. The string gauge that it is fitted with is a little heavy for me so I'm going to fit some Rotosound Medium gauge, my usual combo.

Jag Bass.

gsgbass, OllyW and Tad like this.
  19. MrNylon

Hey MGDriver, You're #11, in The Official Fender Player Series Bass Club! Welcome Aboard! [​IMG]

I'm glad you found this thread. Nice looking Jaguar. The Sage Green goes really sharp with the dark wood fretboard.

20. Briton

Briton

Apr 4, 2009
    London,England
    My Fender Player Precision with just two mods, replaced the stock pups with SD SPB-3's and replaced the stock Mint scratchplate with Tort.

Fender Player with Tort Scratchplate.