1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Official Gigantour 2008 Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MoD_Scotty, Mar 11, 2008.

1. MoD_Scotty

MoD_Scotty

Jul 22, 2007
    Thrapston, UK
    Megadeth
    In Flames
    Children of Bodom
    Job For a Cowboy
    High on Fire

So who's going? I haven't seen Megadeth in a long time (they still had Friedman, Menza, and Ellefson the last time I saw them), so I figure it was time to catch em again. I've seen In Flames and JFAC, both put on great shows. I'm really looking forward to catching Children of Bodom. I might just take my time getting there and skip High on Fire though.

2. steve21

steve21 Banned

For me personally, the first Gigantour was the only one that held appeal. It had Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nevermore, Dry Kill Logic... a killer lineup.

3. Meh. I went to the first one and had a good time. Don't like the look of this lineup and don't think Megadeth is worth seeing a second time.

4. Dr Illing

Dr Illing

Feb 4, 2008
    San Francisco
    Kind of lame in my opinion.

COB is really the only decent band. JFAC :\

5. Great show man, my boy Paul is doing sound for a couple of the bands. if you see a long haired short jersey dude running front of house, tell him mark says hey

6. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Fixed it for you :ninja: