1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ulasengin, Dec 26, 2014.

1. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    5StringAssassin likes this.
  2. BassmanM

BassmanM

Feb 17, 2011
    Hamburg, Germany
    I will always be glad to promote Maruszczyk basses! Once again, here's my Mr. Tee.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg5.fotos-hochladen.net%2Fuploads%2Fdscn1614cv6rgdb8hi.

3. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    Hi BassmanM.
    Could you give detailed information about the characteristics of your bass guitar ?

4. BassmanM

BassmanM

Feb 17, 2011
    Hamburg, Germany
    ulasengin likes this.
  5. Roxbororob and ulasengin like this.
  6. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    Matko Swięta!!!! Ale zajebiste!!
    Mosze powiedzic że Polskie gitary sa chyba najlepsze na swiecie.

RafalG likes this.
  7. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    Wesołych Świąt !

8. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    Nawzajem!
    I szczescie na nowego roku!

9. RedHotFuzz

RedHotFuzz

Mar 16, 2014
    Beautiful basses. A brand with a name no one but a Pole can spell or pronounce, however, may have a tough road ahead...

StayLow likes this.
  10. RedHotFuzz

RedHotFuzz

Mar 16, 2014
    What's the weight on that baby? And how does it balance?

11. BassmanM

BassmanM

Feb 17, 2011
    Hamburg, Germany
    Bathroom scale says 3.5 kg, might be slightly more, but definitely below 4 kg. Thanks to medium scale and Hipshot ultralight tuners, it balances quite well. I have come across many P and J basses with more neck dive.

One thing to bear in mind with the body shape is that there is no upper horn. Hence, the strap pin has a different location which moves the bass towards the left when you play. Therefore, the neck is about as far away as on a long scale instrument. You only realize it is medium scale because the frets are closer to each other.

Nevertheless, I got used to the bass quickly.

12. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    30''(short scale), 32'' (Medium Scale), 34'' or 35''(Long Scale) is available for Mr. TEE. If you have a Mr TEE lighter then 3,5kg (3,5 kg is very light),you should consider the hollowbody option.

13. jetboy66

jetboy66

Dec 22, 2007
    image. I took delivery of my first Maruszczyk back in mid December. It's an Elwood 4a. Chambered alder body with ash veneer. ETS aluminum bridge. Hipshot Ultra Lites. Delano Times Square Series split coil pups and a Glockenlang 2-band preamp for the active. It also has passive mode. It weighs 7.8 lbs. It's the best bass I've ever owned. I'm sure Adrian would love to crack the US market. He will be attending NAMM out in Cali. I really hope people start to take notice of his work. I know for sure that I'll be ordering from him again in the future. The whole process took 3 months from when I first emailed him until the bass was in my hands. His prices are ridiculously inexpensive for what you are getting. The quality and craftsmanship of my bass is top notch.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  14. The one on the right in that picture is mine. When I ordered it Adrian made two translucent green basses, one with the yellowed neck and two-saddle bridge and one with plain neck and a modern bridge. He let me pick the one that I liked the most and that was the version that I ordered.

DSCF0130s_zpsc534831e.

15. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    Super! Adrian is an incredible player and fantastic luthier. Nice to meet you :)

16. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    central NY state
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    I love the rear mounted recessed knob treatment on that, so much nicer looking than the control plate, especially when there's no pickguard. Nicely done.

ulasengin likes this.
  17. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    Thanks and It has a special feature on this model. It is very light.

18. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
    I'm digging the Jake 5. Anyone know the standard bridge string spacing? Some of the ones on the online shop specify 19mm, but doesn't say on the others. Also doesn't specify nut width.

19. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    central NY state
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    Those black and orange / black and red basses are stunning. What an interesting / different look. They're all nice.
    Have any of you played that Svoboda acoustic? Nice visual design, but how does it sound?

Pbassmanca likes this.
  20. ulasengin

ulasengin

Oct 19, 2006
    Istanbul/TURKEY
    Hi;
    You can check the links about sound of Svoboda.
    Fretted;

Fretless;