1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Official Westbury Track 4 Club!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by clive shakedown, Mar 6, 2014.

1. clive shakedown

clive shakedown

Dec 6, 2013
    U.K.
    I wonder how many people out there have a Track 4?

I'm guessing maybe 10?

Mr. Matsumoku, we salute you!

and as with some other owners clubs, no pic = no bass...

here's mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JimmyThunder

JimmyThunder Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2008
    New Hampshire
    WOW
    ok i
    whoah man

3. clive shakedown

clive shakedown

Dec 6, 2013
    U.K.
    So.... Just me then?

4. jbd5015

jbd5015 Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2009
    State College, PA
    I had a Track 2 for about 4 months! ebay purchase. bought it with out playin it and i totally dug the tone of it, but I couldnt handle that bass. the neck was SUPER chunky for me, and how the body is designed, it feels like your playing a 37" scale bass, that headstock seemed MILES away. Mine was beautiful tho, original hardshell case and only a few scratches.

cheers!

5. JennySuzuki

JennySuzuki

Dec 18, 2013
    There's a Track 4 up on eBay right now, and the guy's relisted it twice because he's getting no bids. It hurts, because I really want one, but I just don't have five hundred clams right now!

6. clive shakedown

clive shakedown

Dec 6, 2013
    U.K.
    The neck is a bit thicker than some, but more than made up for by the tone. I got used to it though, a few weeks and the hand cramps were gone!

Jenny, are you looking on a non British version of eBay as I don't see it?

7. brumebat

brumebat

Jan 22, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    I'll join you, brotha!

IMAG0568. IMAG0557.

Unfortunately, my cell phone pics don't accurately portray its beauty. Just got this a week ago and I love it! The three point bridge makes it easy to get the action super low. It is very Gibson-esque, as one of my bandmates also pointed out. The sound is huge, deep, and punchy! It is truly a joy to play, and now I'm glad I've gotten to witness firsthand the caliber of a Matsumoku built instrument.