1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The revamped Second Voice (and Deluxe)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MSUsousaphone, Jan 13, 2013.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Mmmmpppppppppppppppppppph.

Just placed my order on this guy (the deluxe). Not much fanfare on here about it.

SecondVoices.jpg

I loved the 2nd edition of the Second Voice. The thing that made me flip it was that there just wasn't any variety in the fuzz tones. What it did was cool but if you didn't want it to be this loud berating synthy fuzzed out thing, there wasn't much you could do about it. I found that with a TAFM or Oxide and the sweep from the Faye Sing, I could get more variety of the same cool sounds.

This guy looks pretty versatile. Can't wait to get it in and demo it.

2. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    I have a deluxe coming in a week or two. I can't wait to mess around with this thing. I had been eyeing the the previous version for about 9 months but never picked it up. Then when I saw the deluxe, it was clear it was time to bite. I'll let you know when it lands...

3. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Ordered mine on 11/3. Should have it on Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021