the right effects processor for me?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lakini's Juice, Mar 21, 2001.

1. i am looking into getting a new effects processor. i have messed around with some ****ty ones and i think its time to get a good one. what i am looking for is one that has multi effects, can change effects without like a big delay, has a expression pedal built into it. and would be cool if it could record. there are probably a lot like that. but i would like one that sounds good and does not have a lot of really weird effets that one would never use in a song. you know what i mean? so thanks for reading this, and thanks again if you can help me out.
  2. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    To be honest, I doubt any can record.
  3. Art Nightbass? I don't really know because I only have a Rogue equivelant brain.
  4. i did not mean record like record onto a cd or something, i ment like it could play back what you just played. i have seen the befor. my guitarist have them. and one can be used for bass. but i dont like his to much. and its not as if i can go out the my local music store. because there is not local music store. i live in a small town with nothing near it. and i dont drive yet.