Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

the right effects processor for me?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lakini's Juice, Mar 21, 2001.

1. i am looking into getting a new effects processor. i have messed around with some ****ty ones and i think its time to get a good one. what i am looking for is one that has multi effects, can change effects without like a big delay, has a expression pedal built into it. and would be cool if it could record. there are probably a lot like that. but i would like one that sounds good and does not have a lot of really weird effets that one would never use in a song. you know what i mean? so thanks for reading this, and thanks again if you can help me out.

2. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    To be honest, I doubt any can record.

3. Art Nightbass? I don't really know because I only have a Rogue equivelant brain.

4. i did not mean record like record onto a cd or something, i ment like it could play back what you just played. i have seen the befor. my guitarist have them. and one can be used for bass. but i dont like his to much. and its not as if i can go out the my local music store. because there is not local music store. i live in a small town with nothing near it. and i dont drive yet.