1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The right price: Status stealth 4 string all graphite

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mao, Jun 10, 2007.

1. mao

mao

Nov 3, 2006
    I need to sell my Status Stealth 4 string. It's all graphite, in perfect condition, like new. I bought it years ago to learn playing bass but... no time to do it... so it always stayed in his case and played it some hours a month in my room. Beautiful sound, great playability.

Which is the right price to ask for it?

thanks in advance...

2. Give it to me for free :hyper: :D

3. bassaussie

bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Portugal
    You really need to indicate where you're located (ie. what country) as that's going to have a bearing on the answer.

4. Orco87

Orco87

Mar 26, 2000
    Texas
    I'll take it for $20.

I'll pay shipping too! :cool:

5. mao

mao

Nov 3, 2006
    I'm from Italy.

I'm really in doubt on what to do. From one side I think I have a great bass with a great sound. It's really like new. No need of tuning for weeks and weeks. On the other side I have not time to play it and learn better than doing some simple bass line. I mainly play keyboards so I need to keep my free time to playing them.

I love analog synths and my hope is to buy a Moog Voyager rack to put aside my Alesis Andromeda. So selling the bass could be a way to get a 2nd hand Voyager...

But I have no idea of the right price I could sell it...

6. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Is it the Series I or Series II? The Series I has a wood core, the Series II has a foam core. Also, what eq does it have? Is it a 2 band eq or 3?

Generally speaking, I've seen these occasionally on e-Bay for as low as $900 and as high as about $1,400, depending on the eq and which series model it is. Unfortunately, the resale on these isn't really that great. :(

7. mao

mao

Nov 3, 2006
    It's First Series, headed. 2 eq + blend + volume knobs.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021