Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 48thStreetCustom, Nov 9, 2018.
Is anyone else watching the Romanoffs? I think there's a puzzle to be solved with episode 6.
Here's some of what I pieced together, but I'm not sure how it all adds up:
1) Able Ericson - A very unusual name for a mexican so it must be symbolic. Able, the son of Adam and Eve, was killed his brother. Maybe Able is symbolism for the indigenous Mexicans and Caine is symbolism for Spain.
2) Ericsson - Son of Eric. Eric is norwegian and means "the eternal ruler." God is also the "eternal rule." So is Ericson the son of god? Jesus? Does Ericsson symbolize christianity?
3) Nick the hemophilia. Alexei Nikolaevich, son of the tsar, also had hemophilia. His mother rejected conventional medical treatments and took him to Rasputin just like Nick's mother.
4) Alexei's mother and the Tsar's wife was Queen Victoria Eugenie of Spain's cousin. Victoria Eugenie had 2 sons who also had hemophilia. Hemophilia was passed down through their families by their shared grandmother, Queen Victoria of England.
5) King Alfonso of Spain never forgave his Victoria Eugenie for passing down hemophilia to his son.
6) In 1931 the Spanish Royal family went into exile Alfonso and Victoria Eugenie separated.
7) The church in the episode is Santísima Virgen María. During the royal wedding, a bomb was thrown a Victoria Eugenie but she was saved because she turned to look at St Mary's church in San Jeronim.
Again, I'm not sure how this all adds up but the ending of the episode makes me think it somehow tells the story of Mexico's history. But maybe somebody here wants to put our heads together and figure it out.