1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The RUSH Show in Calgary!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Andy_colassal, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Andy_colassal

Andy_colassal

Nov 21, 2006
    Regina, SK
    Hi, I am from Regina, Saskatchewan and yesterday i travelled to Cargary, Alberta to see Rush. The show was absolutely amazing. During the show Geddy used his regular black Jazz Bass and his Red (no PG) Jazz Bass. but he also used a Jaco Pastorius Fretless Jazz Bass (reliced one) and for two out of the three encores he used a Rickenbacker 4003! :hyper: It was amazing! Sorry, just had to get this off my chest. :D

2. ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Jan 15, 2007
    Michigan's U.P.
    4003 or a 4001??

Awesome that he is using the Rick again..I ca hardly wait to go to the Milwaukee show.....that is if there are any tickets left. (Long story)

Glad you enjoyed the show!:hyper:

3. Andy_colassal

Andy_colassal

Nov 21, 2006
    Regina, SK
    IM NOT SURE! lol.

I wish i knew, i was way in the back of the saddledome but i had my really good binoculars, and it looked new, (no BadAss II bridge(he had stock Ric tailpeice) and no very visible wear) Im guessing a new 4003

4. at the show in philly, it looked like a 4003. everyone I talked to has said the shows have been amazing, hope they do
    a 2nd set of dates, I need to see the show again!!

5. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Can't wait to see them in Detroit!

6. Andy_colassal

Andy_colassal

Nov 21, 2006
    Regina, SK
    me too!

7. Going to see them at the Hollywood Bowl. Box seats!

It pays to know people...

8. Wembley Arena in Sept here in the UK. £50.50 (about $100) for a ticket, but it's gonna GOD DAMN ROCK!!! :bassist:

Only thing is it's seated... :(
    think I might find myself standing near the front and rocking out, and if anyone complains they get "I've been waiting 3 years to watch this f-ing band live!!!!" :D

9. louieeadg

louieeadg uncle petey?

Jun 13, 2007
    outer banks, nc
    No pictures, no band...

10. I was at the Calgary show too.

Way too amazing.

11. Andy_colassal

Andy_colassal

Nov 21, 2006
    Regina, SK
    No cameras