1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Seinfeld-esque "What's With... " Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ground Pounder, Mar 25, 2009.

1. What's with people who hook up with "large" people who can't cook?

Now you go...

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    [​IMG]

3. Dertygen

Dertygen

Dec 21, 2008
    A-Town, Colorado
    What's with...
    ...people who cannot form a unique reply and post someone else's idea?

Next!

4. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Lol. I made that failpic, it is unique and it is my own idea. What's with kids who assume too much and can't even copy a link?

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

6. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    What's WITH these people who start threads like this and then others get flustered (on the OP's behalf) when it doesn't go as planned?
    [​IMG]
    WHAT'S UP WITH THAAAAAAAAAAT?

7. What's up w/expecting anything less than sarcastic derision in response to a silly OT thread?

8. What's with people who only post a single period when what they really want is to rave on and on about their secret desire of owning a Snuggie with the 'special bonus' personal vibrator that comes with it and stashes away in a secret pocket within said Snuggie?

Whassup wit dat?

9. *Personal vibrator*? That's just wrong- wrong on so many levels that I demand a link so as to properly deride & ridicule the utter wrongness of it's complete wrongity.

They take paypal, right?

Edit: I mean- whassup wid dat, yo?
    [young, hip, most-current-among-the-kids smilie]

10. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    I believe the correct phrase is "what is the deal with..."

That is all. Carry on.

:bag:

11. Here's a picture of our very own NJL with the forementioned Snuggie and if you will cast your eyes to the bottom left hand corner of the box, a 'Special Bonus' vibrational unit (at least it looks like one anyways) is included. He's trying to be all nonchalant and uber cool about his find but you can tell in his eyes that he absolutely can't wait to get it home and try it out. I don't blame him.

snuggie_carlos.

12. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    What's the deal with letting your kid run down the stairs with a fork?? I mean, on what planet does that not set you up for a fail??

6710_forknose1.

13. Obviously they have some sort of impairment.

14. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wabbit, that is a folding booklight...then again, you see what you wanna see, and you wanna see a vibrator. ;)

15. Unfortunately, booklights don't lend themselves to humour very well.

"Oh wow. It comes with a booklight!" ... YAWN!!!

"Oh wow. It comes with a personal vibration unit that fits into a secret pocket within the snuggie!" ... YAYYY!!!

16. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Of course. Personally, I think anyone who would buy one of those imo deserves / needs a personal vibration unit, because they officially off my radar, hahahaha

17. Whats up with people who don't find my threads funny....

18. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Has anyone ever noticed how they serve really tiny packets of peanuts on airplanes?

19. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    What's the deal with drummers? It's like, "can I have my couch and all my beer back, please?"

20. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    I disagree WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1897842