1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The side bet

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MakiSupaStar, Nov 3, 2010.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Ok gentlemen. It's become apparent to me that some of you guys were playing the side bet on whether or not I'd get permabanned. I'm here to tell you that I'm throwing a monkey wrench into your side bet, and that you guys still owe me beer.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549005&highlight=friendly+wager - SoComSurfing (take note of the date my friends)

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661919&highlight=friendly+wager -

Warwick Hoy
    Deluge of Sound
    Gard
    Joe Gress
    arbitrary

jrthebassguy, who was initially worried about paying up late, is actually the only one who has paid up on our friendly wager. Thanks dude.

As to the rest of you slackers. Summer has come and gone. We are now in the next NBA season (Lakers are 3-0 thank you very much) and I'm mightly thirsty.

BEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

2. Aside from all that,welcome back man.

3. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Lolz. Life got in the way for me for a bit (car totaled, loosing house to live in, loosing job, school books, school), but they're all excuses. Imma gonna get that out asap.

4. Hahahahahahaaha Maki! Si, welcome back

Hey, I want people to owe me beer, too. I gotta come up with something...

5. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Welcome back. I don't owe you beer, but I'd appreciate if you held up on being NSFW until you click on the Facebook tab.

There's a blatant lack of perfectly useless but perfectly worded posts when you go away like that.

6. Welcome back and I am happy to say that I don't owe you beer. I am too smart to bet against the Lakers.

lowsound

7. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Wait Maki got banned?

How did I miss that?

8. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    You didn't notice the lack of comments referencing hot asian chicks, a lack of shame, or solid advice about quantity over quality? C'mon, man! Start paying attention.

9. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    No I mean I missed that part, but I figured he was on vacation or at the beach or taken hostage by the Yakuza for said asian girl comments and what not.

I didn't know he was banned.

10. He must have got the Facebook version.

11. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    I thought Maki had been bit by a shark, that's what I heard anyways ; )

12. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    In an encounter between Maki and a shark, it's the shark who is worried.

13. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Problem is I've told my mates about the shark thing and they want pic's or I owe them beer, help us out here Maki :)

14. Jamie-Hyneman-Battles-Shark.

Photoshop anyone?

15. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    yeah, that Maki would schtupp it.

16. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    How do I get in on this side bet next time?

I'm pretty much guaranteed to win beer.

17. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    They'll be a bit drunk when I show 'em, I reckon that'll do it, nice one ; ) Anyways welcome back Maki : )

18. If somebody puts Maki's face on this, they better put a tiara on the shark too.

19. HAHAHAHAHA!