1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

the smooth

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lordziros, May 16, 2011.

1. lordziros

lordziros

May 10, 2011
    easton pa
    YouTube - The Smooth this is the smooth send this to everyone to prove that rap and rednecks should never mix

2. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
  3. lordziros

lordziros

May 10, 2011
    easton pa
    because this was how it was supposed to be written the other one was not written by me but by a friend it turned into a south park discussion not what i had originally intended so i decided it was best to re post it how it was supposed to be originally

4. Dude, that was already not funny the first time you posted it!

5. lordziros

lordziros

May 10, 2011
    easton pa
    thats an opinion of some but not all

6. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Nope, that's pretty much the opinion of all who don't attend your high school.

7. and im pretty sure that most people who go to his high school and are capable of tying their shoe laces alone dont find it funny either!

8. Whos excited about the next South Park episode!!!!!!!!

9. :D

10. OOhhhh...cold!

Lulz welcome to talkbass n00b

11. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Screw Southpark.

Archer is where it's at.

Anyone been watching the new season? I turned my folks onto it a while ago while I was at their house and everyone in the room was laughing hysterically at it.

12. I've never seen Archer, but I have really been enjoying Bob's Burgers. Funniest new cartoon I've seen in years

13. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    I watched the series premiere after the Superbowl, you know, the one the Saints got eliminated from competition for by a 7-9 team in dramatic fashion, and was thoroughly un-impressed, which is kinda sad, because I'm a big fan of H. Jon Benjamin. I take it the later episodes have come on a little better?

14. I don't watch much tv, usually just watching stuff I get online or netflix on my xbox, but if you guys recommend these 2 I'll definitely check em out!

15. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
  16. ;)

I didn't see the series premiere, so I don't know. But no one around here seems to like it but me. So maybe I'm just a weirdo :D

17. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
  18. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
  19. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    By the way, OP, a little bit of advice for you.

Don't tell an off topic forum how a thread is supposed to be, it doesn't end up well for you.