The "Stop Ashley Simpson" Online Petition, Please sign it now

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassmonkeee, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Thanks! If I ever need a list of 40,000 people who don't have a grasp on how reality works, I know where to look.
  2. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
  3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    :D Very true. She's not doing anything that hasn't been the standard for pop music stars for decades.

And amazingly enough, I haven't been bombarded with so much of her music that I have to say "please make it stop." Maybe those that feel they have should turn off MTV and stop listening to pop stations.
  4. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
  5. KPJ

KPJ Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA

I've heard more about Ashlee Simpson here on TalkBass than I have anywhere else. :eyebrow: Maybe we can have a TalkBass petition to stop all of the Ashlee Simpson threads!

Live and let live. If you're not a tweleve year old girl, the marketers of A.S. couldn't care less...
  6. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Sometimes I put on a plaid skirt and pretend that I am.
  7. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    This is true. I have pictures.
  8. KPJ

KPJ Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    (Homer Simpson voice) "TOO MUCH INFORMATION"
  9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    oh no.

Attached Files:

10. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8

That is great.
  11. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Repost, but also, what's the big ****in deal bitch? Theres countless people that are worse than Ashlee Simpson anyway, I mean, at least she's hot.
  12. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA

But but but---Don't you get it, man!?!?? If 40,000 people point out that they don't want something, then the record companies will ignore the 3million+ people who actually bought the album!!!!

I mean, it's an ONLINE PETITION! Don't you realize how important, and official, these things are? :eyebrow:

As for her being hot, I'm just glad that she hasn't gotten a nose job, and is currently not a bottle blond. :hyper:

EDIT: heh--the link doesn't even go to anything. I guess the power of Talkbass can't be used for this important endeavor. :meh:

Although, I do have to say that the mindless drones who have actually wasted their time signing the petition have some pretty amusing comments. The best one I noticed?

"Burn her with fire."

That's great. Really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.