1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The strangest conversation I've ever had in my shop

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan316, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Kevin, my lead guitarist, and another real comedian of a coworker are working on rewiring a vibratory feeder pan. I mosey, NO, I saunter back there, to ask him about getting Dream Theater tickets this morning.

Kevin: "What are YOU doing here, *** hole? "
    Me: "Shup. You're full of poop."
    K: "Yes, actually I am full of poop."
    Me: "Do something about it, then!"
    K: "I can't. I need someone to wipe me."
    Me: "Oh great, I ass-sume you need ME to wipe your beautiful behind."
    K: "Bryan will you please wipe my poop for me?"
    Me: "Wait, do I have to put that down on my timesheet?"
    MANIC LAUGHTER from the three of us.
    Me: "Oh yeah, they're gonna be filing our time sheets tonight! Job: Inhouse. Category: OFFICE MAINTENANCE!"
    More hysterical laughter. We're holding our knees to keep from falling over.
    Me: "Time: 0.25 hours. Work performed: Wiping!!!"
    Kevin falls down, sits on his butt, and just laughs un controllably. The other guy is wiping tears away. I'm unable to breathe at this point.

That was pretty much the most rediculous thing that's occured in our shop in the last year. Got morale problems at work? Weather bringing you down? Toilet humor. IT SOLVES EVERYTHING!

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I guess you had to be there.

:bag:
    :D

3. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Vibratory feeder pan. Say it with me now.

4. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    480VAC magnet coils, displacing a 2-1/2 ton plate steel framed pan, .060 inches of displacement, 60 times a second.

If your girlfriend sat on one of these pans, she'd never be with a man again. Howard Stern's speaker cab on the floor ain't got NUTHIN on these puppies.

MMmmmmm... puppies.

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    How could there be maniacal laughter from the three of you when there is only two of you? Have you been licking the batteries again? :eyebrow: