1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The tabs for this nice solo from you

Discussion in 'Ask David Overthrow' started by dulac, Mar 21, 2007.

1. dulac

dulac

Mar 21, 2007
  2. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Endorsing Artist: Hipshot Products, DR Strings and Accugroove Speaker Cabinets
    I'm sure he was improvising, and no tabs exist. Sorry, man. Why don't you watch, listen and try to figure it out.

3. dulac

dulac

Mar 21, 2007
    i have try it
    but impossible :(
    to difficult for me

4. I have not written this line out. Someone mentioned that it is improvised, and they are to a degree correct but I play the line on a tune of mine called 2 Hot To Touch, which is the title track to my latest CD. The CD can be found on CD Baby at cdbaby.com/cd/overthrow2. You can also find the CD on itunes or download just the one track. This way you can try to figure it out by listening to it over and over. If I get the time in the near future I’ll try to TAB it out.

Peace,
    Dave

5. dulac

dulac

Mar 21, 2007
    hey thank you

hm i have try to tab it out whit guitar pro.
    But :bag: impossible for me.
    I can play it a bit on my bass.
    but really only a bit...

or if you have the tabs from to 2 hot 2 touch. It's ok too.
    Really good song whit a nice bassline

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021