The "tabs" section is driving me nutz!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sn0wblind, Jun 13, 2001.

1. sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    Is there any specific reason that the tabs are not in alphabetical order...... That make me insane!!!!!!! its MUCH easier to find the band/song your looking for is in order.....

Am I the only one with this problem??? or do I go too fast to look for a song???
  2. i've noticed that too, the m's are all screwed up
  3. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    i emailed paul about it and he said it would be taken care of within the next few weeks. its been several weeks and i havent seen a change.
  4. Why are you in the tab section at all? I really wish I didnt use tabs in the beginning, I thought I was learning, but it was quite the opposite.
  5. All hail tallguy. :rolleyes:

Seriously all you "I'm so cool cause I'm anti tab" guys need to give it a rest.
  6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    you know, those little letters on the sides of the pages of alphabetically ordered books, like a dictionary, are also called tabs.

so basically, you guys are saying that you need tabs for the tab section. :D
  7. lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    cud somewun pleez find me the tab for the tabs for blink182 i looked and looked but i cant find it somwun pleez post the link thank u
  8. Sadly, i used to be like this. I still use tabs and I'm a huge Blink 182 fan (seriously!). But the bad grammer/newbie stuff is gone, I hope. :)
  9. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Sorry about that. I fixed the problem so it's all alphabetical now. A search function is coming soon also.
  10. sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks Mr........ King Paul!!!! I really appreciate it, even if some preach hatred to the tabs.
    I was just thinking how great it'd be with a search....

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!