The TB Big Board Challenge

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, Jan 6, 2005.

1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Actually, last time I saw Doug he was doing the duo thing with Will Calhoun and he had many more goodies. Man, he was surrounded by effects processers.

2. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Cheshire, UK
    Yeah, he has loads more pedals now, but his board doesn't look like that now, I didn't say befere he had more or less pedals, all I said was his board didn't look like that.

3. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Its great for what I use it for... Which is 100% wet drippy organic reverb. But it does lose a load of bass when used like that. I am not so concerned with that as much these days anyway, I mearly play bass because its what I am the most comfortable with - not to carry the rhythm or any other standard. But if you where to use it the way that Vanamps suggests, it would be amazing as the dry signal is just that - 100% dry original tone.

Alex

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 25, 2021