Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The top 20 people on TalkBass who posted the most!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jrthebassguy, Feb 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was looking at the members list thingy, and i noticed you can view the members by the # of posts they have. So i thought id make a thread out of it. So here is the list of the people with the most posts on TalkBass. (As of 2/16/01)

20.) Hambone
    19.) Player
    18.) gmstudio99
    17.) pkr2
    16.) Acacia
    15.) Ed Fuqua
    14.) gruffpuppy
    13.) Eric Cameron
    12.) Munjibunga
    11.) pslap
    10.) Gard
    9.) Biski2Dope (kinda odd shes still in the top 20 posters considering she's been gone for months now)
    8.) Dave Siff
    7.) Deynn
    6.) Big Wheel
    5.) JimK
    4.) embellisher
    3.) Brad Johnson
    2.) john turner

....and the person on TB with the most posts is......

1.) Bruce Lindfield

2. i think we should bash bruce and split his posts

3. You should rename this thread "The Top 20 Least Productive People at Work!". :D

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Yeah its kinda the same w/ gmstudio too. He's been gone for a few months now (although not TOTALLY gone, I hardly ever see any posts by him anymore.

5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

The amazing thing is that Bruce's posts are usually thorough, knowledgeable, and lengthy as opposed to those with a high percentage of posts that just contain a smilie or a quote with "lol."

I think Bruce should either consider a career in the House of Lords or become a US citizen and get into office. TalkBass and public office- 2 unproductive things at the same time!!! (I ought to get a gig like that).

6. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    I came in at 25 but then again I have not got a 2000 reg date like you newbies. [​IMG]

7. I must be #22 or #23 if you have 625 posts. I have 653. :)

8. wow you nailed my amount on the head.

those upgrades have been killing me, people have thought i was sick because i have been being productive.
    i am in a good position thou i can look productive by telling others what to do. :D

9. Yay! I'm number 81 or something like that! :D Unfortunately none of my posts have been important, intelligent, or helpful to any person. Oh well! :)

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Simply proof that I waste way too much time here!

I gotta get some help. I've got a real problem!:D

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Do you know that I have NEVER posted from work?

12. REALLY!!!? :confused:?

Do you work? :D

13. oh thats just sick :D

14. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Does posting from school count? I do that all the time. For example, today in last period (my computer class) I was TBing and was granted ickleness by our dear friend Goth Barbie. :) Imagine the looks on my friends' faces when they saw what was on my screen..."Ickle?! What the f**k?!!" So I guess I'm normal, right? :confused:

15. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I've posted from work quite a bit. People who did my job got accounting degrees while working there, just because there was so much idle time.

Haven't gotten burned out yet.

[​IMG]

Will C.:cool:

16. I'm 54! yay... lol That's sad b/c I've been here longer than a bunch of people who ranked higher! oh well, I guess it's because I rarely have anything meaningful to say =) later!

17. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    Hm, I'm at #45 or something. Practically all my posts derive from helping out newbies, asking stupid questions and a small portion of spamming. I rarely participate in any off-topic discussions, which I guess a LOT of the top posters' posts come from...

Who cares about post counts anyway? I happen to visit another forum regularly, and one member there has over 1000 posts and has never, I say NEVER posted something useful. It's ALL spam, I tell you.

Good thing we don't have persons like him here... anymore... :)

18. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Rocks Around The Glocks

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    Hey,I'm at #141 - and with this very post,I go to #140 with MrFortuneCookie!And don't forget that he registered ONE WEEK before me!
    :D

19. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    RobW

I

20. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    am