1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Twelve Days of Christmas - TalkBass Style

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Old Garage-Bander, Dec 23, 2017.

1. The Twelve Days of Christmas - TalkBass Style

On the first day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, some Agedhorse wisdom for all.

On the second day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Hoochie's empty bottle... and some Agedhorse wisdom for all.

On the third day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, ThisBass aus Deutschland... Hoochie's empty bottle...

On the fourth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Slobake thinking deeply... ThisBass aus Deutschland...

On the fifth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Flat... Wound... Bass... Strings... Slobake thinking deep...

On the sixth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Passinwind knows something... Flat... Wound... Bass... Strings...

On the seventh day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, S-Bigbottom kitties... Passinwind knows something...

On the eighth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Fat Freddy Fretting... S-Bigbottom kitties...

On the ninth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Son of Wobble party... Fat Freddy fretting...

On the tenth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Killed By Death returning... Son of Wobble party...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, 'leven Linnin Rumblings... KBD returning...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, TalkBass gave to me, Gorn firing drummers

- 'leven Linnen Rumblings
    KBD returning
    Son of Wobble party
    Fat Freddy Fretting
    S-Bigbottom kitties
    Passinwind knows something
    Flat... Wound... Bass... Strings...
    Slobake thinking deep
    Herr ThisBass
    Hoochie's empty jug
    And some Agedhorse wisdom for all

Merry Christmas to all.
    OGB and Mrs. GB

2. lol.

DSC05810__880.

timber2.

c9qlo-cat-or-christmas-tree.

PAY-Cats-and-dogs-that-destroy-Christmas.

screencap10-81-752x501.

bb3931802325370fe1915d11d283f540.

3. Nev375

Nev375

Nov 2, 2010
    Missouri
    Put down the egg-nog. step away from the bottle.

4. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Thanks for the shout out, buddy - it is an honor to be name- ckecked in the same tune with @agedhorse , @Passinwind, et al. I learn a little something from these guys every day.

Merry Christmas @Old Garage-Bander ! And to the rest of you loveable lunkheads, too.

5. Well, after all you did throw an epic party earlier this year. :thumbsup:

WOBBLE'S SUMMER POOL PARTY

6. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    I do believe that party was shut down? In any case, glad someone can remember it, cause I sure don't! o_O

Old Garage-Bander likes this.