The Ugly Tree just lost another branch..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by =^..^=, Jan 2, 2002.

1. =^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
  2. AH my eyes! *gouges them out*
  3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    ...and I thought only masturbation makes you go blind... :D
  4. I wonder how that wooden anomolie plays...
  5. really?...

well that bass is not one that i would buy.
  6. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    This guy REALLY tries to promote his instruments (if they can be called that), I'll give him that...
  7. =^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    That is real sweet funky ! That fell out of the "very nice looking tree" IMHO
  8. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    You'll have to give us a report on that felt-covered fingerboard, funky c. Verrry interesting.
  9. SystemofatooL

Dec 15, 2001
    ugh, thats the ugliest bitch ive ever seen
  10. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    I was about to bid $50 on that thing, but then I noticed that shipping would cost another 50 bucks :(
  11. you can always tell a wishnevsky not only by the disgusting design of the bass but also by the same, equally disgusting rug in the backround of all the photos.
  12. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    That would be a blanket. Yep, looks like one of those nasty-ass scratchy wool ones too.

Actually, I've spotted them in the listings before just because they start off "Mahogany..." or "Walnut..." instead of with a brand name. :)
  13. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    its gotta be illegal to destroy wood like that.
  14. nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    I kind of like his work. If he would make the necks adjustable, I would buy one.
  15. Looks like it'd burn well on the fire during those cold winter months! :D
  16. I've seen this monstrocity on Ebay before with the same back drop (I wonder which is worse !). Hell, I wouldn't buy it either.
  17. Let me tell you something from experience; that bass is worse then five years of being a teenager...

18. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Apparently another diseased tree fell in his yard. I was wondering when the next Wishnevsky atrocity would appear.

I guess it only has a volume control because whoever would pay money for that wouldn't know what the hell a tone control does. Or, it could be too confusing.

It's on the UK eBay. I guess these things are banned on the US eBay now???......and England thought Mad Cow was bad :eek: