Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

THE ULTIMATE FRICKIN HEAVY METAL BAND OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
  2. That guys schlonge is 3 feet long. :eek:

Lol, does that band really exist!?

3. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    You betcha.

www.gwar.net

4. sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipknoooooooooooooooot

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipknooooooooooooooooooot

SLIIIIIIIIIIPKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

IhatemylifeIhatemylifeIhatemylifeIhatemylifeIhatemylife!!!!

5. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    yeah Gwar..wow.. gwar
    =D

Gwar......

gwar.........

yeah... gwar

6. CKYBassist

CKYBassist

Nov 28, 2002
    LOL that's one of the funniest things i've ever seen. It's like a bunch of 11 year old kids thought about making a band as they were shopping for pointy bracelets in hot topic! LOL

EDIT: listened to songs, not funny anymore...it's sad

7. .....is Led Zeppelin. Period.;)

8. Nick Wagner

Nick Wagner

Feb 24, 2003
    WA, USA
    Led Zeppelin isnt Heavy Metal.. they said that themselves.

9. It's hard to place them. Are they blues, rock, metal, shindig musicians? Who cares, but they could make great music.:)

10. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

KREATOR!!!!!!!!!

Dude.

11. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I would put Zep in the "classic Rock" genere- to me, calssicac rock is its own genre with its own sound and feel, although there probably isn't an official classic rock genre, lol. I like to think of Zep as just a straight up rock and blues band. While the feel isn't strongly blues, it has quite a bit of blue stylistic flavoring. I can understadn why people would say metal- Blues and Metal both use Penatonic scales (specifically minors) in a very simlilar way, and blues and metal overall have very similar construction.

12. it's kids like this that make my band look bad...

and jesus.. their image is bad, and they have no sense of ryhthm, and the music... i hate to say it, but slipknot is laughing themselfs

13. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    !!

Too funny.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.

In typing this, I'm presented with my first knowledge of the censoring on this page. I've never said anything, apparently, that had to be censored, but, without thinking about it, I copied this thing off of their website that was not censored, and it was automically asterisked out. Nice software!

14. posting the picture was bad enough...did you have to post the site? jeez; that's gotta somehow be a violation of TB rules. i feel dumber for having seen that.
    and i SERIOUSLY do not believe that any of them are older than ten. the smallest one (drummer?) looks eight, at best. and they're from Mass...i'm leaving this state immediately.

15. istaticl

istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    Thats one funny pic you posted there guy. Your guitarist made me laugh. Do your own thing man dont be the mirror of someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.