Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Ultimate in improvised rigs! - well, maybe not

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by d_rock211, Feb 12, 2003.

1. d_rock211

d_rock211 Guest

Apr 29, 2002
    Kansas City
    So I was at Guitar Center yesterday, playing around on an older Eden 2x10, and a brand new Mesa Boogie 2x10. I ended taking home the Eden for $250. It is in perfectly good condition except for the fact that the outside of the cab is very dirty. Oh well.

So I get the thing home and decide to add the 2x10 to the Peavey TNT115s that I'm borrowing from a friend. Well, I don't have another head (for now), so I plug the Eden into the external speaker jack of my old Kustom KBA100, run the high output of the crossover into the input on the Kustom and now have quite possibly the most complicated cheap as dirt biamped system. (Did I mention it is way too bulky....that Kustom may be the biggest head I've ever seen sitting on top of its busted 15in Celestion)

I'm going to get some pictures later this afternoon, as this behemoth, the drums and the PA take up most of my living room now.