1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The VICK case equalizer

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wilser, Aug 29, 2007.

1. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Wow.

Rich dog.

2. Maybe if she left 12mil to the Pitbull Rescue Organization. :eyebrow:

3. It's her money, she can leave it to whom she wishes, and it has zero net effect on the fact that Mike Vick and his friends tortured, maimed, and killed dogs for pleasure.

4. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Michael Vick being tied to a Rape Stand for his dogs personal pleasure would be the only thing close to restitution for what he did to all of those dogs.....living and dead.

I have owned 2 Pitbulls in my life, and they were wonderful dogs, they loved everyone. A point as to how an animal is raised as to how it relates to humans.

5. +1 to the restitution.

Every Pitbull I've ever met was a family pet, and was friendly and loving. Every single one. Absolutely true, the dog is a reflection of the owner....

...my mutts (half German Shepard, half Samoyed) are big teddy bears, the 45 lb male will let me pick it up and carry it around like a baby...wonder what that says about me! :eek:

;)

6. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    No worries Gard, if you love your dog and it loves you, that's how it should be. My mutt(jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix) is an absolutely spoiled psycho Rat that actually demands us to come out and play with her when she wants to play, or she starts into barking fits....LMAO

We apise her, as she is very entertaining to watch with her ball....LMAO If I could post a video, I would share the humor...LMAO

7. You're more of a man than I, a Jack Russell would make me insane, too hyper! ;)

And yeah, my buddy Simon and I really do love each other, it's pretty obvious to everyone. I love the other two pups, but he's my dog....

8. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Trouble couldn't be reached for comment, but an insider source says he plans to donate the money to the Red Hydrant foundation when he passes.

9. Stedtale and Associates will be holding a press conference Monday September 19th @ 1:00 pm CST to announce their decision on whether or not they will be commenting on this. Press is welcome as always but no questions will be answered at this time, and as it was stated by the groups #2 man, known only as "Zay", no flash photography or milk products of any kind will be allowed. Zay has also been quoted as of late as saying "..and I want to know about my damn dog too!!" This comes as a complete shock to the group as Zay can not talk on his own, but many people feel he is being used as a puppet by the groups lead man UA. UA has declined comment on this particular issue, but when asked about the wide spread media coverage of the crew @ last Friday's football game he said this, "The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
    Story continued on Page 26B

10. I think I may have hit a nerve with the 'dog people'. I apologize, it was meant as a reference joke.

I'm a cat person myself.

11. ^ naw man, it was pure genius. I found it funny.

12. I'm actually a cat AND dog person, but my "cat person side" is in exile now, as my wife is allergic to 'em.

Each critter has it's very wonderful, yet exclusive qualities.

:)