The Waiting is the Hardest Part...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by secretdonkey, Jun 4, 2004.

1. secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Still waiting on my custom Cirrus bass. It is taking much longer than what I was originally told. I don't mind that, because it's still going to be less time than most of the other options I had my eye on (knock on wood!!!).

The silver lining, I suppose, has been to instill a bit of self-discipline on any GAS. I can tell myself, "don't even THINK about it, buddy - you haven't even gotten done acquiring your current toy!"

Maybe some of my Cirrus brethren will join me in a little rain dance to make the Cirrus come!?!

Gee, how do some of you guys deal with those REALLY long build times from the top small shops?

2. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    custom cirrus?????? specs plz
  3. rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    I've been waiting about 3 months now for work to even begin on mine :)

How to deal with it? Keep busy by posting on TB ;) Apart from that, you could always annoy the heck outa ur dealer with ur million and one pre-production questions - right Adrian?? :D

issit here yet? issit here yet? issit here yet? issit here yet? issit here yet?...
  4. slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    I ordered my D. Huff bass in January of 2003. The neck blank has just recently been cut! :)

It's been REALLY tough waiting this out, but I know it'll be worth it when it finally arrives at my door.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

The wait can be killer but when it is in your hands it is well worth it, most of the time anyway. :hyper:
  6. secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX