1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The war of '07?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Baryonyx, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Given the threads of the past day and the fact that the arguing has been almost incessant, will this time be remembered as "The war of '07"?

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Doubt it. OT has been the most interesting it's ever been in the last few weeks.

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Oh, I wouldn't disagree with that at all! :D

4. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    it's a bombardment of hatred from above, just how i like it. oh but i could do without all the gay threads.

5. I wonder if anything is actually going on in the other subforums.

6. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    well it's an absolute necessity many people post here today cause i'm at work with nothing to do for another 7 1/2 hours.

7. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    As opposed to what? Bombardments from below? To be frank, both sound worrying! :ninja:

8. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i dunno....i didn't see much fighting to be honest but me and kserg have settled our differences and are still friends =)

9. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    doesn't matter where a bombardment originates. they all just go upside the head

10. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    :eyebrow:

11. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    It is just so below me

12. NamelessOne

NamelessOne

Mar 9, 2006
    Calgary, AB
    but yet... you just did.

:p

13. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    IMO the activity in OT picked up because MM does a good job of holding the reins. He lets things flow but knows when the time is right to lock threads down. It's very refreshing.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021