1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Warwick & Framus Forum Christmas Photo Contest #5

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Nov 28, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    [​IMG]

The holiday season is around the corner, and we have prepared another Christmas photo contest for 2012! This contest is for Warwick & Framus forum members only – all registered members can look forward to the chance to win a large number of great prizes, the first being a Framus Vintage Hollywood guitar!

Participating is simple. Every registered member of the Warwick & Framus forum can post a photo showing them with their Warwick or Framus gear in the contest thread, or send their submission to the forum administrator. It goes without saying that your photo should have a certain Christmas atmosphere to it - a classy Christmas look for both the musician and their gear is a must! The winners are drawn from all entries submitted by January 3rd 2013.

The first prize is a Framus Vintage Hollywood guitar. The runner-up will receive a Warwick BC 300 bass combo amp and the third place winner can look forward to six sets of EMP bass strings. The fourth prize is both a Framus Vintage and a Framus History book, and the fifth to tenth place winners will receive a Framus or Warwick t-shirt each.

Do you like the sound of those amazing prizes? Then you know what to do – participate in the Warwick & Framus Christmas Photo contest! Time to comb your attic for your favorite Christmas accessories, give your gear a good polishing and get started! We at Warwick and Framus wish the best of luck to all Warwick & Framus forum members!

Our forum can be found here:
    http://forum.warwick.de/

2. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Ok, I'm entered basses crossed. here's a few Christmas photos that didn't make the cut..

3. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Now thats the type of Holiday tree I'd like to have in my house, Means2nEnd!! Great photos! Thanks!