The Wish bass-Totally Wild bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pete_the_beat, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Hey can anyone tell me something about the Totally Wild Bass made by Steve Wishnevsky. It seems like a cheap and well built bass and it makes people look twice because of its unusual look. But I don't know how it sounds, how the playabillity is and in general a good fretless bass ( it will be my first ).
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
  3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I guess the majority here thinks that he shouldn't get near wood or tools ever again.
  4. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    I bet it's totally wild! Or atleast it looks that way.. :D

Better not play it in Klingon bars, they'd be thinking you be waving a sword :eek:
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah, dudesky, it's TOTALLY WILD! They should make a "Basses Gone Wild" video for it. Have you checked out that GNARLY control cover?! Dooders, he TOTALLY tweaked that mug. Well, dudes, that's about all I've got to say except for this: Wish basses totally RAWK, dude-o! Also, I've heard it's like ergo-gnome-ic or some sh*t...that's TOTALLY cool cause once I saw this movie that had gnomes or something and they totally took over this town and you couldn't get 'em wet or feed em after midnight...anyway. Rawk!

Brad here. Sorry buddy Dude-o heard there was a bass called the "totally wild bass" and got a little excited. Flashback to his 80's valley days. :D

brad cook
  6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    well built?? are you aware that he doesn't even use a truss rod in the necks?

check out this thread...
  7. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    If what you mean by well built is "poor quality and pure crap" then yes they are well built
  8. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    hehe... :D