The World Has Just Ended...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Mike Money is now a supporting member

j/k decision you've ever made...look forward to talking to ya in the chat
  2. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I can think of better things to do with $20. Oh wait, I'm an SM! Way to go man! Now when you piss us off, there'll be a picture next to your post.
  3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Well, atleast my avatar is the best ever.... for me anyways...
  4. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Does this mean we can't diss him in the TBlounge anymore?:eek: :D
  5. Hiring a hit man springs to mind...
  6. I thought you werent supposed to post in OT till July 1st go find your true self or some junk like that. I knew you were gonna come back before then.

Edit- oh man, im the only non-supporting member that posted in this thread. Maybe I should get to becoming a supporting member, if only I had a crisp $20 lying around here somewhere....
  7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yea quick lets delete all those threads:ninja:
  8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

This makin' fun of Mike Money should go the way of the AMC Pacer, Pirate Cats, and the Taco Bell Chihuahua.
  9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
  10. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Hey Mike, good job on the upgrade! People will probably go easier on you now as a result I would suspect...
  11. Psch...

Becoming a Supporting Member is So0o0o0o0o0o0o trendy:p

I'd rather spend my $20 on A(not several,but A) spike bracelet at Hot Topic(US "alternative" music store)

that new duo album with Avril,and Christina Augilera,featuring there hit single "he's a fighting sk8r boi who is dirty,complicated,and beautiful(in his every single way)"
  12. Ughhh *shutters* Just thinking about Hot Topic and all the Goth scary freaks that hang around that place make me want to throw myself off my roof (i probably wouldn't die but It would atleast get the thought of Spiked belts and 10 foot mohawks out of my head)
  13. And this is why i am not a supporting member. But i do give back to this community by being a Mod.

I try dammit. hehee

14. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Oh, man, I loved that little fella (um, the chihuahua, not MM...)

"Yo quiero Taco Bell?"

Hee hee -- still cracks me up.

15. soon, guys..........soon,support will come, you just wait to see my avatar:bassist:
  16. As if I become a supporting member, then didn't even bother to find an avatar :rolleyes: